Map Secrets to look for
- On one of the three ships, there are twelve RexSurvyve(TM) Survival Kits. Eleven of them contain Big Cookies.
- There are 3 Gravity Shears, one per ship
- Hidden smuggling rooms.
- Hidden war rooms.
- Hidden weapons caches.
- The Acid Shower.
- Access to all six shuttles.
- 3 TFN (Trans-Fold Navigational units, or hyperdrives), one per ship 6 sublight drives
Any questions about the ships? About the books? About Cady?
The map will not work without Minecraft. Minecraft is NOT included.
BIG HONKING DISCLAIMER:
Minecraft is a game (not owned or created by me) that I have found useful as a writing tool, as well as being a lot of fun in its own right. I receive no reimbursement for recommending the game, I paid full price for the copy I own, and I cannot offer discounts, bundles, or tie-ins from my stuff to Minecraft.
I don’t provide customer support on Minecraft, including how-tos on map installation, on getting the game to run on your system and so on. It is an entirely different universe, and when I get stuck, I ask my fifteen-year-old son for help.
HOWEVER, on the off chance that you don’t have a spare technically savvy fifteen-year-old boy parked by YOUR refrigerator, I have provided links to the folks who can help you with YOUR Minecraft problems.
ALL LINKS BELOW OPEN IN A NEW TAB:
- Here is where you can get your own copy of Minecraft
- Here is where you can find out how Minecraft works
- Here’s where you can learn the basics
- Here is where you can ask for help.
These links are ALSO included in the handy PDF I’ve included with the Spaceships Version 1.0 map. Don’t Panic. I’ve got you covered.