The contents of this course are copyrighted and solely owned by Holly Lisle. This course is licensed, not sold, and may not be sold, given away, packaged as content in any other product whether free or for fee, or otherwise distributed in any form or format by the licensee (you). Breach of this license will be grounds for immediate termination of your subscription without refund.
To prevent course theft through your account, do not access the course through public terminals, and always log out of your account when you are finished for the day if you use a shared private terminal. You are responsible for you Student ID and password. Unauthorized downloads are logged, and are cause for permanent termination of your membership.
You are entitled to print one copy of the course materials for your own use (and I strongly recommend that you do).
Your subscription to this course entitles you to the personal and private use on computers and mobile devices belonging to use and USED ONLY BY YOU. You may not share course materials.
The rule on the sharing of course materials has the following single and specific exception:
- Family members (spouses or domestic partners sharing the same legal residence OR a parent [or legal guardian] and child(ren) sharing the same legal residence), may use the print contents of the course and may watch the movies or other course training materials. ONLY the paid family member may access and post to the workgroup and boards.
- IN CASES OF FAMILY SHARING, THE ADULT SUBSCRIBER [PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN ONLY] ASSUMES FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING IF THE CONTENTS OF COURSE MATERIALS ARE SUITABLE FOR ANY UNDERAGE CHILD [younger than 18] and bears sole responsibility for controlling access to content he deems unsuitable.
- An adult sibling subscriber sharing the same legal residence as an underage sibling [younger than 18] subscriber MAY NOT share course contents with the underage sibling without the informed consent of the underage sibling’s parent or legal guardian.
- Any parental complaints arising from an adult sibling’s unapproved sharing of course materials with an underage sibling will result in the termination of the course subscription in question.While I have gone to great effort to make this course appropriate for the students for whom it was written (writers 18 and older) I do not know where my standards differ from yours. Check course contents before sharing with your kid(s).
- Students sharing dorms, roommates sharing apartments, and other non-related people, as well as family members living in separate legal residences, ARE NOT covered under the family members clause, and must each pay for their own subscription in order to legally access the courses.