You can create a novel, short story, or screenplay plot from beginning to end, even if you don’t know what you want to write about yet.
Want to write fiction but don’t know where to start?
- Do you have a stack of 30-page novels that have stalled?
- Are you stuck in the vast morass of your novel’s middle?
- Don’t know how to figure out your ending?
- Or do you have the whole first draft done, with the sinking feeling that something’s wrong with the story, but you don’t know what, or where?
With Holly Lisle’s Create A Plot Clinic, you’ll:
- Choose and use the right structure for your story
- Overflow with story ideas using twenty fun, easy tools
- Organize your plot before you write, while still keeping it flexible and exciting
- Adapt your story to great ideas you have while you’re writing
- Fix problem plotting as you write the book and even when you’re revising it
- Deal with late, great ideas and your stubborn Muse without getting bogged down in endless rewriting
- And much more
Every tool includes a description, a demonstration, and an exercise. You may need three or four days to get a brand-new working plot in order if you’re just getting started. However, if you’ve been writing for a while–or if you’re determined–you can have enough plot to start writing your book in about a day.